Heatco's duct heaters come in various sizes and dimensions to fit any compartment. There are three types of duct heaters available:open coil, tubular element or finned tubular heating elements that are either flanged or inserted in the duct. Air duct heaters are primarily used in air flowing ventilation systems and comfort heating applications while process duct heaters are mainly used for industrial process heating applications (ovens that require re-circulated air or forced circulation).
Heatco designs and configures your electric duct heaters according to your specifications. Our team is dedicated to research and development of the latest technologies, while striving to meet every customer’s needs by manufacturing high quality duct heaters. Since 1976, Heatco has expertise in developing and manufacturing electric duct heaters that make Heatco duct heaters, the most easily adaptable solutions for most non-pressurized, air-heating systems.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- Replaceable "W" & “U” shaped heating element.
- Suitable for top, bottom or side mounting installations
- Multiple circuits are selected to limit the line current in each circuit to 48A.
- Suitable for outlet air temperatures up to 400°C .
- Available as standard in a watt density of 4.03 W/cm2
- Available in a range of standard wattages, from 2 KW to 100 KW
- Available in a range of standard voltages, from 230V to 440V.